- Information TAHAANGA collects.
(i) Personal Identifiable Information. TAHAANGA collects information you voluntarily provide when you register, access or use Services (“Personal Identifiable Information” or “PII”). PII includes your:
- Phone number;
- Email address;
- Credit card information; and/or
- Other personal information you voluntarily share.
- Use of Information. Your use of all features requiring the provision of information about you is entirely voluntary and TAHAANGA will never require you to use any of the features in order to merely browse the publicly accessible portions of its website. TAHAANGA will use the information you share:
- To provide Services to you directly and/or in connection with third parties;
- To enhance existing Services or develop new Services;
- To communicate with you, including through newsletters and email notifications, confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages that you may request.
- Information Security. TAHAANGA takes reasonable steps to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of your PII. While TAHAANGA takes reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Services may contain links to third party websites. TAHAANGA does not review the privacy practices of these other websites and recommends that you review their privacy policies before sharing your personal information. TAHAANGA does not have any control over such third party websites and are not responsible for their privacy policies or practices.
- Opting Out. If you no longer wish to receive communication regarding Services you may opt out by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each communication. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies, you may be unable to use certain areas of the Sites. Some browsers have incorporated “Do Not Track” features. Most of these features, when turned on, send a signal or preference to the website or online service that a user visits, indicating that the user does not wish to be tracked. California law requires that an operator of a website or other online service disclose how the operator responds to a Do Not Track signal and whether third parties may collect personal information about an individual’s online activities from the operator’s website or online service. TAHAANGA is committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information collected through Services, however please be aware that the Internet industry is currently still working on Do Not Track standards.
- Contact Information. TAHAANGA welcomes your questions, comments and concerns about privacy and can be reached at: email@example.com or 379 West Broadway, New York, New York 10012.